Yey! Blocks' finally over! (so am i?) Gee. Finally a load off me.. Yet I fear for what awaits of me.
Results will only tell me I didn't prepare enough. Yes I didn't. I need more practice. But when will I settle down to practice when more work is coming in everyday, with cca matters to look into. Hardly have time breathe. Hardly have the space to do so.
Excuses. Time is created by man.
I need to learn to be kinder to myself..
Ok. So everything is over. I think I took everything in my stride. I think I've let go. I think I've accepted that mistakes and slips are just part and parcel of life. I think I don't blame myself for all that have happened. Yes. I think.
But there's an inner voice ringing, telling me that I still can't believe I wrote out of point for GP essay, didn't do the application question, probably the only question that was easier to me, forgot to check for intersection point for last question of maths, don't know how to do section C of chemistry, forgot my formula during physics paper and also went for bio paper w/o trying hard enough to remember.
Yes. Minor slips that I can still afford at this point of time.. They are not going to affect me. Not in As. But they make me worried.
Gee. I shall not panic. Shall keep "panic" at bay. It's not the time to do so.
For now, I think I should just relax. =) And learn to take things easy.
"Never reproach thyself" It doesn't work this way.