we are moving on to lower limb nxt wk for anat, i heard. n im still at bones for upper limb. so dead. that's only for anat. lagging for physio n biochem too. not mentioning abt histo... bleahh.
seriously seriously need to study. but how..
just now at dinner, my blockmates were asking me if im going src to support netball match. i said not going. (coz ytd went to look for costume whole afternn till late at night and had meeting till 2am like that den seriously never catch up on anything... and this wk got prac. if don't study, seriously go there n waste time. and it doesnt help when the whole world kinda know the answers to any question asked)
i said i wasnt going. coz i seriously cmi le. n the comment that kept coming was "chao mugger" sian. i don't even mug. mug means chionging work till u r ahead of lessons. means keep studying... i don't even do that. i don't even have the opportunity to study when i think i need to or want to. just trying to do the bare essential. finding time to do so... but sianz... i don't know why im so affected. i know it's just passing comments. just joking one.. but don't know y. i guess it just doesnt feel gd with ple saying these when u really feel desperate about finding time to do what you have to do and not joining the masses in what you want to do.
i don't like to stay in hall when the rest are out there playing, chit chatting or supporting at matches. but don't understd n dun hav photographic memory simply means i have to spend time to do work. isnt it so?
sigh. may be i shldnt be staying in hall.
6:55 PM
Comments:
Hey Xiuzhen,
I'm also very different from those in my dorm. Most of them are party-ers, playing all through weekends, whereas I opt to stay in my room and study. Now, they're blasting music, just when I'm about to study. Crazy living in my dorm, isn't it? But I can't really complain; I was probably put here for a purpose, so I'm gonna make the best of it. Transfers... probably just won't work.
Hopefully I'll endure through it all.
Today, though, just before I left my bible study meeting, someone mentioned something - that we're all given a purpose when we're put in some situation. I'm still searching for mine, having been put in this noisy dorm, but I'm sure you'll find yours too.